At Payroll On A Budget, we don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. We think your payroll system should be as unique as your business, designed to grow and change with your company. That’s why we custom-design each client’s payroll services to meet current needs and allow for future expansion.
Our Internet payroll service helps you control the cost of payroll production and payment distribution, so you always know what to expect. Our low base fee of $19.95 per payroll and stays the same regardless of whether you pay your employees weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, or monthly. You’ll pay just $1.25 per payment in addition to the payroll processing fee, so you can accurately project the cost of payroll processing as your business grows. And, our easy-to-use system lets you substantially grow your workforce without having to add a payroll employee, saving labor costs.
Here’s What’s Included:
- You’ll receive access to our Online Employer platform to enter and manage your payroll over the web and our View Choice reporting tool to generate reports. The system is flexible enough to handle payroll for full-time and part-time employees as well as 1099 contractors. There’s no extra charge for initial employee database setup or for new employee additions at any time. We’ll even submit all necessary new-hire reporting to your state on your behalf, at no cost to you. Then, prior to each pay day, just log on and enter the specific payroll details for that payroll. Remember that the Federal government requires all direct deposit payrolls are initiated two business days prior to the pay day, so if you wish to pay on a Friday, the payroll would need to be executed by Wednesday of that week.
- You’ll get unlimited password-protected access to your company’s own secure self-service portal. At any time of the day or night, you and your employees can log in and access information that you define. For example, employees can view their payroll details and time-off accruals, see compensation and benefits information, and print check stubs and W2s. You control who can see what information, ensuring that specific data are viewed only by those who need to know. By giving your employees instant access to all the information they need to manage their own income and time off, you are free to focus on growing your business.
- On paydays, we will direct-deposit employee payments to each employee’s checking account, savings account, or employee debit card, giving you a 100 percent paperless payroll system without printed checks, postage charges, or the risk of check fraud. Direct deposit also helps protect employees from identity theft, while simplifying your back-office processing and reducing the need to reconcile bank statements and track uncashed checks. You can establish automatic deductions for child support, garnishment, 401(k)s, benefit plans and more, or create special one-time payments or expense reimbursements to any employee at any time during the payroll cycle. Each check is just $1.25 to process for direct deposit or print back format (where we send you a PDF for you to print the checks on your check stock); paper checks are available, if needed, for an additional processing fee.
- Through our TotalTax service, we handle all tax deposits and prepare and file all quarterly and annual tax and unemployment returns, guaranteeing your business’s compliance on all payroll tax issues so you can avoid penalties and interest. At year-end, we’ll issue W-2s for each employee. If needed, our Certified Public Accountant is available for consultation and can represent your business in payroll interactions with state, local, and federal taxing authorities, including payroll audits, power-of-attorney filings, and IRS matters.
- At any time, you can produce all the payroll reports you need, designed to your specifications and frequency demands, giving you the data necessary for effective decision-making. For example, you can run cash analysis reports outlining all wage, salary and tax data; payroll tax reports detailing all tax calculations; job costing reports by department, job or operation; payroll register reports with year-to-date totals; and journal entry reports coded to your specifications for general ledger entry. A master library allows you to choose from a variety of standard reports and tailor them to your needs and schedule, with your choice of printed reports or an electronic format to facilitate a truly paperless workplace. Plus, a custom report writer feature allows you to create ad hoc reports for particular needs of your company or industry. And, our system allows you to update every payroll to your Quick Books software.
Why waste time, energy, effort and money processing your small-business payroll when convenient, affordable, reliable payroll service is available online from Payroll On A Budget? Sign up now, or contact us to learn more about our affordable, comprehensive payroll solution for your small business.