Searching for a small business 401(k) plan can be overwhelming. Add the uncertainty of plan management, and it’s easy to understand why many small businesses believe they can’t offer this employee benefit. Fortunately, our 401(k) plans are simple to interpret, administer and maintain, and offer many benefits to both employer and employee.
Need to add or update a 401(k) plan? Our preferred partners can move your existing 401(k) or start a new customized program for you. You can help your employees save for retirement while reducing taxable income now.
- Our customized 401(k) Plan is a flexible small business retirement plan customized to meet your specific business needs.
- Creating and activating your plan generally takes less than three weeks.
- You don’t have to be a financial whiz to track the plan. Our partner maintains record-keeping and oversees investments.
- You can manage your account in about two hours per month, from any location, at any time.
- Your account is securely protected; only you have full access to all areas of it. Employees can access only their individual accounts.
- We provide knowledgeable customer support to answer questions and provide assistance.
- Operating expenses and employer contributions to the plan are tax-deductible.
- Employees can lower their income tax and take advantage of tax-deferred compound growth.
- Should an employee change jobs, his or her Online 401(k) Plan can be rolled into a new 401(k) or an IRA.
- A Roth 401(k) feature is available.
- Online resources are available to explain ever-changing 401(k) regulations, as are general tools for small businesses.
- Your cost is based on your number of employees.
Your 401(k) Plan will be developed specifically for you. Whether you have fewer than 10 employees or your company grows to more than 50, we can help you successfully navigate this important benefit. Investing in the plan gives employees an opportunity to save for retirement, while you receive significant tax savings without taking time away from growing your business.
Contact us to learn more about our 401(k) services for your small business.